There are lots of opportunities for employers and industry professionals in the digital sector in Sheffield to get involved in digital skills development to expand your recruitment pipeline.
- Offering a workplace visit to a group of young people
- Mentoring young people who are studying computing and digital media courses
- Providing a masterclass about a tech topic or a talk about your company or job
- Taking a student on work experience
- Providing a business challenge or project that young people can study linked to their curriculum work or in enrichment time
With new higher and degree apprenticeships available, there are now options to take young people straight from school or college into the business if you spot someone who is really talented who would fit your team (see our news section for examples).
You can find more information on the links below, including extra-curricular activities you can support, and the post-16 and post-18 options now available. If you have a query or want to get involved, please get in touch.